- The Bible is the inspired word of God
- God in Christ is made present to us in the sacraments of the Church
- All of us, created in God’s image, are loved by God, and all are redeemable through Jesus Christ.
- All people are welcome and invited to fully participate in the life of the church, regardless of racial or cultural background, gender identity, family configuration or financial situation.
- As stewards of God’s great creation, we are called to
- share of our ‘time talents and treasures’ from the abundance which God has given us
- safeguard the integrity of creation and renew the life of the earth
- As practicing Christians, empowered by the Holy Spirit, we pattern our lives on Jesus’ life and teachings and are called to
- Respond to human need by care and service to others
- Seek to transform unjust structures in society and challenge violence of every kind
- Declare and share the good news of the Kingdom of God
These we all do to the glory and praise of our Creator God.
And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. Romans 5:5