- EVENTS AT ST. THOMAS ANGLICAN CHURCH, ST. THOMAS, 20 Flora Street:
Community Meal - FREE, on the 3rd Friday of each month from 5 to 6pm, doors open @ 4:30pm. All are welcome to come and enjoy a warm meal!
Next dates are: May 19, June 16. at St. Thomas Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas. POSTER
A Very Special Motherz Day Extravaganza, on May 13 from 7 to 11pm, doors open at 6:30pm,
$15.00 per ticket, advance tickets available now from the office.
Cash bar and food available for purchase.
Featuring: Dealerz Choice Showcase Band, Brian Salt, Ken Kokko, Noel Lesperance, Randy Dawdy.
Come out & enjoy a night of great music and dancing!
at St. Thomas, Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas, 519-631-7368.
Almighty Roast Beef Dinner Fundraiser, on the 4th Friday of each month from 5 to 6:30pm. $20.00 each, Advance Ticket Sales now available from the office from 10am to 2pm (Tues. to Fri.).
Upcoming Dinner Dates are: April 28th, May 26th & June 23rd.
Come out and enjoy a heavenly meal! POSTER
Church Goes to the Movies: A screening of the movie musical GODSPELL, Sunday, April 30, 1:30 PM at the Princess Twin Cinema (46 King St. N., Waterloo). Join in the exuberance of the Easter season with this unique take on the Gospel According to Matthew, with music inspired by the hymnal of the American Episcopal Church. Arrive anytime after 1:00 PM to gather and visit the concession stand. After the film we'll have time to share some responses to the film, and then to chat informally in the lobby or gallery. This is a FREE event presented by St. Andrew's in Kitchener, with donations welcome to help offset the cost of the theatre rental and film rights. Please RSVP at email@example.com or 519-743-0911.
St. James' Church Ingersoll is pleased to announce a very special evening - dinner and concert with legendary Canadian Country Music Hall inductee Marie Botrell.
Marie will sing many of her hits from her successful recording career. She will also perform well known songs from both the country and pop charts and more.
This outstanding dinner concert will be held one night only – Friday April 28. Cocktails at 6:00; Dinner at 6:30; Marie Botrell Show at 7:30pm. Tickets for the evening are $55.00 and the venue is the Unifor Local 88 Hall on Victoria Street in Ingersoll.
So act now and call the church office at 519-485-0385 to reserve your tickets. Simply tell Kristy Van Kooten-Bossence, our office administrator, how many tickets you require. A wonderful dinner and show awaits you this spring!
- Trinity, Cottam, 235 County Rd. 34W, will hold a dine-in or take out smorgasbord on Saturday, April 29th from 4:30-6:30 pm.
Adults $20, Children under 10 yrs - $10, Children under 5 yrs - free.
- Quarter Auction. St. James’ Anglican, Cambridge, 520 Ellis Road. April 29. Doors open 1pm, bidding starts at 2pm.
Bring your own quarters or buy from us. Entrance fee: $5.00 and $5.00 per paddle to bid.
For more information SEE THE POSTER.
- St. George's , London - Choral Evensong April 30 at 4pm
- St. John’s Anglican Church, Tillsonburg is celebrating the CORONATION OF KING CHARLES III on Friday, May 5 with a special TEA served with sandwiches and desserts from 12 noon until 2:30 pm.
Tickets available at the church office and at the door on May 5 ($15 per person). SEE THE POSTER
- Luke's Place. London: Artisans and High Tea, Saturday, May 6, 10AM to 4PM, in support of Luke’s Place London and London area Artisans.
Admission free. High Tea: $15.00
MORE INFORMATION HERE
- Trinity Anglican Church, Cambridge is hosting a Beef Dinner on Sunday May 7 at 5pm (followed by Evensong at 7pm) to mark the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III.
Contact the church office at 519 621 8860 to book your tickets which are $25 each for this sumptuous feast!
- A Service of Choral Evensong in Celebration of the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III.
Trinity Anglican Church, Simcoe
Sunday, May 7 at 3PM, followed by refreshments.
SEE THE POSTER
- On Sunday, May 7, St. John the Evangelist Church, 280 St. James Street, is hosting a Spring Concert at 2 pm.
The concert features vocal and instrumental music presented by St. John’s Choir musicians and the community. The event also features an exhibition of artworks by members of the parish. Admission by donation.
- “BACK HOME AGAIN”, presented by SIMPLY CLASSIC. Church of the Ascension, London (2060 Dundas St. East), Saturday, May 13 at 7pm.
$15.00 (children 12 and under $10.00). Order at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-451-7780.
More information HERE
- St. Jude's, London: The St. Judes Pig Roast on May 13. Tickets are $20.00. Doors open at 5:30pm with dinner served AT 6:00pm. Call the office at 519-660-6198 to get your tickets.
- St. Peter's Anglican Church 4091 Catherine St., Dorchester is having a Garage Sale including Plants, Baking, and BBQ. Saturday May 13, 8:00am-12:00pm.
Come and join in the fun!
(Tickets for the BBQ Chicken Dinner in June will be available.)
- St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Thamesville still have a few articles that may be of interest to other area churches: .
13 - red choir gowns
8 - white choir gowns
Cedar chest that we had to store our seasonal hangings
Many red hymn books
Large wooden office desk in good repair
2 drawer filing cabinet
20 pews (each has room for approximately 8 - 10 people)
Padded kneeling benches
4 - choir pews (each room for about 3 - 4 people
1 - 100 cup coffee perc
1 - 35 cup tea perc (only used for tea)
Please contact Alfred/Marney Nichols at email@example.com